Anyone else get this three times ?  And why ?

CFee

-----Original Message-----
From: O'Connor, Patrick (GPECS) [mailto:patrick.ocon...@goodrich.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 4:18 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: exchangelist digest: September 16, 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: MS-Exchange Admin Issues digest
[mailto:exchangel...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 12:00 AM
To: exchangelist digest recipients
Subject: exchangelist digest: September 16, 2009

EXCHANGELIST Digest for Wednesday, September 16, 2009.

1. Blocking Russian and Turkish emails.
2. Can't install 2007
3. Re: Can't install 2007-Solved
4. Messages awaiting directory lookup
5. Antigen
6. Re: Antigen
7. Re: Antigen
8. Exchange Database Restore via Asigra
9. Re: Antigen
10. BLAST EMAIL STATISTICS SOFTWARE
11. RE: Antigen
12. RE: BLAST EMAIL STATISTICS SOFTWARE

Subject: Blocking Russian and Turkish emails.
From: <gro...@beachcomp.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:09:25 -0400

Morning folks.

We seem to be getting lots of emails getting past brightmail and
non-spam.

Does anyone know if Exchange 2003 has the ability to block specific
languages?

I would do IPs but they are using Gmail and AOL at random.

Thanks for your input.

Dave