From: Don Ely [mailto:don....@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 2:14 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: BES v5 newb - yet another question...

Depends on your OS of choice...  I'd say somewhere between 20-40GB
depending on how many BES logs you want to keep around...

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Sean Rector <sean.rec...@vaopera.org>
wrote:

        I really hate the documentation - what's the recommended drive
size?  We're only going to be supporting 20 users.  The DB(s?) will be
on my SQL db server.

        Sean Rector, MCSE