From: Sean Rector [mailto:sean.rec...@vaopera.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 4:18 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: BES v5

Question for you BES v5 admins...

We're about to embark on implementing this in our organization.  We're
on Exchange 2003, but my own mailbox has been moved (the test case, you
know...) to our Exchange 2007 set up.  Can 1 install of BES talk to both
Exchange servers?

Sean Rector, MCSE

Information Technology Manager

Virginia Opera Association

E-Mail:         sean.rec...@vaopera.org

Phone:        (757) 213-4548 (direct line)

disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any action in reliance on the
information contained in this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately notify our e-mail administrator at
mailto:supp...@hwinstitute.com.
.