We are running Exchange 2007 SP1 RU8.  My mailbox servers are doing CCR with a
local node and SCR to a remote data center.  We have 8 SG's on each CCR cluster
with one Store on each SG.  So here is the problem.  Every couple of weeks I
have users complain that in Outlook they perform a search and get no items
found.  So I go on the Exchange servers and do a test-exchangesearch for that
user and get a ResultFound=False and SearchTime=-1; which indicates the index
for that store is corrupt.  I will test a random user for each store to see how
many are doing this and the results vary, most stores return a true value but a
few show false.  So I use the ResetSearchIndex.ps1 script to initiate a index
rebuild, it eventually finishes and everyone is good again.  Then a week or
more later it happens again, not always the same stores.

I have not found anything to indicate a bug in the index service.  Anyone else
having this issue?  Anyway to keep this from happening, as it requires a lot of
the server resources during the re-index and takes several hours to complete.
Users are starting to get a little pissed as the Outlook search no longer works.

Thanks