  From: Michael B. Smith
  To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
  Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 12:11 PM
  Subject: RE: Permission to open all mailboxes

  One user at a time?

  From: kanbai [kan...@gmail.com]
  Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 12:07 PM
  To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

  You should be able to do it from management console if you have SP1 upgraded
on your Exchange box.

  Chris

  On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 7:56 AM, James Kerr <cluster...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I would like to be able to open any users mailbox folders from Outloook and
be able to delegate permissions to give other users access to folders in those
mailboxes, for example, giving a manager read access to someones calender. I
used to be able to do this through Outlook when I was running Exchange 2003 but
not with 2007. I'm not sure how to go about setting the perms up for this.
Anyone?

    James