From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 7:40 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Distribution list lockdown

I have finally managed to get clearance to restrict the ability to send to
certain DLs to an approved group of users. However, is there any way in
Exchange 2007 that when ordinary users try to send to this DL that the message
is routed to one of the people who has the ability to send to it for
approval/disapproval, rather than just rejecting their mail?

I'm not an Exchange guy so apologies if my request is noob-ish :-)

TIA,

JRR

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into the
machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly

http://raythestray.blogspot.com