I am attempting to migrate my Exchange 2003 to a new server and I am
having 2 main issues.

1.       Copying the public folders over.

2.       OWA on the new server.

Part of the problem is that we run around the clock Sunday Midnight till
Friday Midnight and no interruptions are allowed.

I have limited allowed downtime at night, and then on week-ends. The
issue with OWA is if I try it with an account on the old server, no
problem, on the new server, I get the normal login screen, then it come
back with 'Server Not Found'. With Public Folders, the instructions I
have don't seem to work. Thanks for any help.

Thank You

~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers
IT Manager