Nothing in Get-AttachmentFilterEntry referencing Multipart/Mixed or
zip files. Regular zip files and password protected rar files go
through fine. Only seems to be an issue with pw protected zip files.
the 550 is generated from our Edge Server. Ive tested with several
different external domains with the same results.
I do know that Rollup 5 addressed the issue
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=936734) , but we are on Rollup 9
which is a cumulative update, so it should cover this error.