Hi everyone,
We had a problem about 3 months ago where our Exchange 2007 server with the
Hub Transport role, which sends out using a Postini send connector stopped
working because it temporarily lost its DNS settings for some bizarre
reason.

So yesterday, when my Exchange server again stopped sending out on the
Postini send connector I found myself troubleshooting this and eventually
decided just to route out using MX lookups (just to get emails out).

I had no contact from Postini. Was there an official announcement yesterday?
What was the problem and is it fixed?

Thanks a lot.

Andrew