Apologies if this is a bit noob-ish....I am rapidly being forced to learn
how to administer our Exchange system.....

Is there any way I can view a user's sent and received email history for the
last three months? I have a user under investigation and they have obviously
been prudent with their deletions. Obviously we haven't been journaling
them...is there any command in Exchange 2007 I can use to view their email
history (including the content)? We have been requested to do this by HR, so
the legal precedents are covered (I hope) :-)

TIA,

JRR

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able

http://raythestray.blogspot.com