Well, it's been over a day and I am still getting NDRs.  I have followed
every darn article online.  What gives?  Why do they make this so hard?

________________________________

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@owa.smithcons.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 11:23 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Send As...

In Exchange 2010, the process for AD caching has been rewritten.

However, in Exchange 2007 and before, all the way back to Exchange 2000;
AD caching could bite you in the rear for up to two hours (worst case).
One hour is a very typical case.

Exchange caches user information and group information from AD in order
to minimize the load it puts on AD servers.