Hi All -

We're getting ready to retire what was the first E2k7 server in our org. It
was installed as a MBox, Hub and CAS server. Later, we added a dedicated CAS
server that actually served up OWA. POP & IMAP, but this machine still has
all roles installed.

We're retiring it because it was our first Windows 2k8 production server,
and we made the C: partition too small. We will replace it with our first
W2k8R2 E2010 machine:)

I'm emailing the group to see if anyone has any tips/suggestions about
removing what was the first CAS server in an org - even tho' it's not used
as a primary CAS server. Just wanting to be as prepared as possible - Thanks
all!