We are about to merge our 2000 user sister company into our Active Directory.
We have always had a single domain architecture and now are wanting to move to
a multidomain architecture so the sister company's admins can still manage
their resources. So I am looking for design ideas.

I think the best approach would be to install all of the exchange servers in
the same domain and delegate administration to certain Exchange servers to the
sister company admins, but I have to present other approaches such as
installing the sister company's Exchange servers in their sub domain and
discuss why this would or wouldn't be a good idea.

So if anyone has any input or can point me to a good article, it would be
greatly appreciated!

This will be all Exchange 2007 servers.

Shay

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.  This electronic mail transmission may contain
privileged and/or confidential
information and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is
addressed.   If you have
received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the
sender, delete it  and destroy
it without reading it.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute the waiver
of the attorney-client
or any other privilege.