From: David W. McSpadden [mailto:dav...@imcu.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 1:54 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Weird problem

I have Exchange 2003.
We use it for internal email only.  We connect to it using Outlook 2003.

I have a mail provider, mailanyone.net.
We use it for external email only.  We connect to it using Outlook Express,
pop.imcu.com and smtp.imcu.com.

I have an ironport that sits on the edge of my network.
Currently if I set up an smtp address in Outlook 2003 I can get my email
sent out the ironport device from exchange.
I can not get any mail into exchange through the ironport.

I have a requirement to keep the two clients but send all the smtp and
receive all the pop mail through the ironport.
If that means relaying off of the exchange that is fine or not even using it
is also fine.

Does anyone know of away to do this?