From: Mark Mucher [mailto:mmuc...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 10:52 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Problems removing Exchange 2007

I have an existing 2003 SBS which I am trying to decommission.  My ultimate
goal is to install a fresh 2010 and just move the mailboxes.

I have a new Server 2008 Standard with a failed Exchange 2007 Standard
installation which doesn't show up in add/remove or even program files
anywhere, but the 2003 SBS can see it.

I've been struggling for weeks to find a way to remove it, including trying
to reinstall and then remove, and following TechNet instructions for
removal.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Mark