Yep, did that.  Also did it another way - setup a filter for SSN scanning,
and used the notify feature.  I then sent a signed message, with a fake
SSN.  It quarantined and notified based on the SSN.  I then looked at the
notify message (which includes the evaluated headers).

(that was easier than using Outlooks poor interface to read headers)