From: McCready, Rob [mailto:rob.mccrea...@dplinc.com]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 3:24 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Forefr0nt Secur1ty for Exchange

Does anybody else have a "File Filter" setup on Forefront Security for Exchange
to automatically block certain attachments?  We are using Forefront with 5
different virus scanning engines and are automatically blocking/purging any of
the below attachments.  Recently, we started having a complaint or two about
people missing needed files.  I'm just wondering if we might be on overkill....

Ace
Ade
Adp
Adt