> Hence I'd be concerned about the total legality of allbootdisks.com
> distributing the disks.  Microsoft never really seems to allow third
> parties to re-distribute Microsoft code unless it's specifically cleared
> as "redistributable"...  It's a grey area for sure.

That's true, but historically, Microsoft is very quick to issue take-down
notices. The site I mentioned and several others have been up for many
years now.  Of course it might now go down now since it's been made
abundantly public ;)

Then again, running a live NT4 box is completely unsupported anyway so
obviously the OP's employer doesn't much care about supportability.  oh
woops, we have at least two NT4 boxes running here, one only @ SP4!
Thankfully, not attached to any network :-P

~JasonG