Using a tool such as adfind or dsquery, you should be able to use the simple
LDAP filter "(proxyAddresses=smtp:inter...@*)" and locate the relevant object.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Stovall [mailto:richard.stov...@researchdata.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 9:50 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: 'Missing' public folder

It does have the same name as the SMTP address (inter...@...)  It doesn't show
in System Manager at all.  Very odd.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 5:57 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

The folder most likely has the same name as its SMTP address.

Assuming you have only one Administrative Group, if you open up the System
Manager for Exchange, navigate to Administrative Groups/[admin
group]/Folders/Public Folders, then you'll see the list of public folders. At
that point, you can search for the PF by name in the right pane.

Kurt