Hmm,

It looks like hitting the DELIVER button did send something to me, but it did
not include the attachment with either of these options selected.

 "Skip: Detect only"

or

"Delete: remove contents"...

The file attachment from the message "Delete: Remove Contents", originally sent
to you by joh...@user.com<mailto:joh...@user.com> has been forwarded to you
from the Microsoft Forefront Server Security Quarantine area.

This attachment may have been re-scanned by Microsoft Forefront Server Security
and handled according to the appropriate scan job's settings.

<<Copy of reports.mdb>>