I am already a much bigger fan of 2008 R2 than 2008 R1 for the same reasons.
I'm just exceedingly hacked off that a) I can't install Citrix XenApp Server
5.0 on 2008 R2, meaning that I have to maintain some 2008 servers for the
moment, and b) that I can't summon up the guts to upgrade my AD schema to
2008 R2 because I'm paranoid that it will fsck something in Exchange 2007

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able

http://raythestray.blogspot.com