From: Matt Plahtinsky [mailto:cbusitl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 12:57 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2007 CSR 1024 vs 2048

Just getting ready to install a new certificate on a Exchange 2007 server.
Generated the request with a 1024bit cert, however on godaddy's website they
will only accept 2048bit or higher.  I have always only used 1024bit.  Have you
guys run across any compatibility problems with browsers or mobile devices
using the longer key length?

My googlefu must be week today because I'm really not seeing a lot of
information about 1024 vs 2048.

Thanks

Matt