I saw that but since I have long been on SP2 I figured it didn't apply.
My version of aqueue.dll is at 6.0.3790.3959

From: Bob Fronk [mailto:b...@btrfronk.com]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 11:19 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: inetinfo.exe memory keeps growing

From: Eldridge, Dave [mailto:d...@parkviewmc.com]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 12:08 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: inetinfo.exe memory keeps growing

Exch 2003 ent sp2 on server 2003 sp2

I have been having an issue with inetinfo.exe memory usage growing. I
have been working with Sunbelt tech support as I run their Vipre email
security. The want me to create a hang dump to analyze this which will
mean letting it grow until it basically crashes. I am looking for other
solutions.  If I restart the smtp service and leave it alone it will
grow slowly until it hangs email delivery at around 1.6 gig. This might
take a week to get that high although I haven't allowed it to grow that
much again. I've just been restarting it on a regular basis.  I don't
see very much in the outbound queues or event viewer that point to
anything obvious. I've got perfmon running on the smtp service but I am
not sure what I am looking for.

Any ideas from anyone or am I looking at a possible PSS call to figure
out what is causing this?

thanks

This e-mail contains the thoughts and opinions of the sender and does
not represent official Parkview Medical Center policy.

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) named above,
may be confidential and/or legally privileged: and, must be treated as
such in accordance with state and federal laws. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
communication, or any of its contents, is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please return to sender and delete
the message from your computer system.