I recently applied Forefront SP2 on Exchange 2007.  Ever since then, I get
multiple alerts every morning at 2:00 am saying…..

The Sophos Virus Detection Engine scan engine is now obsolete and no longer
supported. Updates are no longer available for this engine, and therefore the
update check for this engine has been disabled.  Please review the scan engines
chosen for your scan jobs and make another selection to ensure up-to-date
protection. For more information, see

The CA Vet scan engine is now obsolete and no longer supported. Updates are no
longer available for this engine, and therefore the update check for this
engine has been disabled.  Please review the scan engines chosen for your scan
jobs and make another selection to ensure up-to-date protection. For more
information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=152864

I have six Exchange servers, and I’ve disabled CA VET and Sophos on every one
of them, but I continue to get these alerts every morning at 2:00 AM.  Annoying.

Is anybody else having this issue?

Thanks!

Rob