Event ID:              4999
Date:                     12/20/2009
Time:                     3:44:30 AM
User:                     N/A
Computer:          EX-CAS
Watson report about to be sent to dw20.exe for process id: 9192, with
parameters: E12, c-RTL-AMD64, 08.01.0393.001, MSExSearch, unknown, unknown,
System.OutOfMemoryException, 0, unknown.  ErrorReportingEnabled: False

It appears to be the Search service apparently causing the issue.  The only
info I can find on the web that looks similar states that it's likely an
iFilter causing the problem, however I haven't installed any extra iFilters or
changed anything since for at least a month before this started happening...

If it's a iFilter problem, I suppose it could be a "bad" item that's causing
the crash, but how would I go about hunting down what item?   But then why
would it happen every Sunday at about the same time, within an hour?  Does the
Search service try to re-index non-indexed items on a regular basis?

During that period, I'm not aware of any "extra" processes running....  No
backups, no database maintenance...

Anyone have any other thoughts what might be causing the Search to crash the
IS, or can at least have a suggestion how an can go about troubleshooting
further?

Joe Pochedley
Network & Telecommunications Manager
Fives North American Combustion, Inc.