From: ya...@coraltours.org [mailto:ya...@coraltours.org] On Behalf Of
Yaniv Levi
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 11:14 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Qwery: Is you BB via BES Working?

I want to be out of this list!!!!!!! how the fuck do I do it?!!!!

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Jeff Brown <2jbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

was verifying that the port SRP uses was not being blocked on my end, I
believe.

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Don Andrews <don.andr...@safeway.com>
wrote:

Think the telnet test only verifies basic network connectivity, not SRP
activation.