The choice between BES and BPS is dependent on your requirements.

We got BPS for free, but the Verizon rep who got us the deal told us
(or strongly implied - I wasn't part of the acquisition team) that we
were getting BES. That makes me more than a little cranky. I don't
know if that was slipperiness on the part of the individual rep, or if
that is a Verizon thing. Regardless, it kinda sucked. Be careful when
talking with your provider to specify exactly what you're getting.

If you search the BB web site, you'll find a comparison between the
two in chart form. It's useful.

If it were me, I'd go with BES over BPS.

Kurt