From: May, Jeff [mailto:j...@bbandt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 2:56 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Access control to Exchange Active Sync

We script our account creations out so helpdesk personnel and customer service
request personnel along with our Information Security groups can do mail
account creations.  At this point after the mailbox has been "enabled" the
script also removes the active sync functionality.  This may would help if you
do script mailbox creation as a method to give it down to request personnel to
handle.  Just a thought on the methods we currently have in place.