Does it happen also to Exchange on a single machine ?

GuidoElia
HELPPC

  _____

Da: Tom Kern [mailto:tpk...@gmail.com]
Inviato: domenica 10 gennaio 2010 14.55
A: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Oggetto: Re: Get-ExchangeServer

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd535379(EXCHG.80).aspx

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 4:12 AM, Liby Philip Mathew
<lmat...@path-solutions.com> wrote:

Hi,

After upgrading both HT & edge server to E2K7 SP2, if I run
Get-ExchangeServer on HT,  I get the below display for edge server.  Is
it that I require to re-subscribe Edge server to get both servers  to
display 8.2.

Name      ServerRole       Edition                   AdminDisplayVersion

----      ----------  -------     -------------          ------

MAIL      Mailbox,...          Enterprise           Version 8.2 (Bui...

edge      Edge                      Standard...          Version 8.1
(Bui...

Regards

Liby

  _____

Disclaimer
[The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
are confidential information and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This transmission may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. Path Solutions accepts no responsibility for any errors,
omissions, computer viruses and other defects.]