On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:44, McCready, Rob <rob.mccrea...@dplinc.com> wrote:
> Anybody have any articles that suggest how many mailboxes ONE Exchange Admin
> should support?  I’m sure it varies greatly from company to company, but I’m
> just trying to get a general baseline.
>
> How many do you guys support?
>
> Thanks!

Two of us admin Exchange, for about 280 mailboxes.

However, it's a small part of what we do in taking care of
file/print/desktops/firewalls/switches//AD/everything else. I've got
one guy who's desktop support, one guy who splits his time between
desktop support and server support, and I am the supervisor and take
care of the network and servers, with occasional forays into desktop
support as needed, plus oversee the two part timers in our much
smaller overseas offices.

Kurt