From: Richard Stovall [mailto:richard.stov...@researchdata.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 2:40 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: [MALWARE FREE]RE: [MALWARE FREE]RE: Outlook 2007 Asking For Password

Do these machines ever leave the LAN?  If not, have you had a look at the
Connection Settings in the Outlook profile setup and made sure that “Connect to
Microsoft Exchange using HTTP” is unchecked?  If so, could something be causing
the Outlook profile to think that the LAN is a “slow network”?  I don’t know if
this works with ICMP or what.  Perhaps it does something similar to slow link
detection in Group Policy?  Can you ping the server from the affected clients?

RS