From: 2jbr...@gmail.com [mailto:2jbr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 5:26 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: secure email to external domain

Am I chasing my tail trying to find a way to get setup for secure email with an
outside company on a hosted exchange platform? Their IT support is pretty weak.
We are running E2k3 on W2003 all with latest SP's. FE/BE setup with 180+
mailboxes and BB's for all users with BES. Don't think the BB piece matters at
all, I'm just wondering if there is any chance we can get the certificate
exchange to work between my exchange domain and a hosted exchange 2007 domain?
Any recomendations/thoughts?

Thanks.

Jeff