From: gro...@beachcomp.com [mailto:gro...@beachcomp.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 7:56 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange Issue

Hi folks.

Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction with this:

Last weekend I migrated from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007. There are no
issues concerning mail flow or access. My Outlook 200/2003 client needed to
be manually reconfigured. My Outlook 2007 client found the new server and
automatically reconfigured themselves.

The server has a SSL certificate from VeriSign for active sync and OWA. The
certificate is for the .com name of the Exchange 2007 server.
We are having an issue with the Outlook 2007 clients only.

I removed the self signed cert that was setup with exchange 2007.

Every time outlook 2007 is open my users on the LAN are getting a
certificate error if they click yes, it pops twice. If they hit yes both
time outlook functions normally.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Dave

 -----------------------------------
|Beach Computers                    |
|Affordable Hosting Solutions       |
|http://www.beachcomp.com           |
 ===================================
|Cheap Domain Warehouse             |
|Get Your Own Dot!                  |
|http://www.cheapdomainwarehouse.com|

Note:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.