Hello all -

Since we use a cloud based anti-spam filter, we want to be sure all received
mail makes it to the inbox. After a bit of research, we found the powershell
command Set-OrganizationConfig -SCLJunkThreshold  and are trying to set the
level to 9 (i.e. Set-OrganizationConfig -SCLJunkThreshold 9) when I try this
on an Edge we are using in one site I get the error "Set-OrganizationConfig:
Failed to convert name format for "", error 87."

It occurred to me that maybe I needed to set it on a Hub server & then force
an Edge Synch - since it's an Org setting, tried that, and if I run
Get-OrganizationConfig on an internal server, I see the SCLJunkThreshold is
set to 9. But even after I ran a Start-EdgeSynchronization, the
SCLJunkThreshold on the EDGE server still shows as set to 4.

My question is, does it matter? seems like, since this will effect a Store
action, the setting on the Edge doesn't really matter - it's where the
Stores are (i.e. inside the org, not in the DMZ) that will control our
mailflow concerns. Any comments?

THanks - and have a great weekend!

Russ