Message tracking?  SMTP is used only when a message needs to leave one server
as I understand it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 10:46 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: BCC email tracking

I've been asked to do some message tracking in regards to BCC recipients.
While sleuthing around, I've come across something I don't understand.  When
messages are sent from one user to another on the same Exchange 2003 server
(not BCC but normal email sends), it doesn't appear to show up in the  SMTP
logs.  So where, if any, are internal email logged.  I know I can't see the BCC
recipients, but shouldn't I be able to see delivery of email to several people
from the sender with the same time stamp?

Paul