From: Doug Rooney [mailto:d...@sonomatilemakers.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 1:53 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook 2003 question

Greetings all,

So I have a user that just called me to tell me she deleted her  Search
Folder, she said it asked if she wanted to permanently delete it, and she
clicked yes, then decided she made a mistake.

So here is my question, is it recoverable? My backups consist of Information
Store using Backup Exec.

Thank You

~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers