E2K3 Standard up to date on W2K3 SP2 also up to date.  Single domain native
2003.  External emails to Public Folders are delivered to the folder promptly,
and can be seen in ESM.  However, there is always a substantial delay ( 10-15
min ) before they can be seen in any Outlook 2K3 or 7 client.  We do also have
a W2K7 Mailbox/HT/CAS server, but this is not a replication issue.  Users
connected to both mailbox stores will see the email in the Public Folder with
the same delay.  The issue exists for all Public Folders that accept external
email.  Internal email to the same folders can be viewed in the Outlook clients
almost immediately.
I have no idea what could be causing this or how to find out.

________________________________
Carol Fee
Network Administrator
617-338-0623