Thank you. No, I meant clarification for myself. Public Folders are not my
expertise.

________________________________
From: Michael B. Smith <mich...@smithcons.com>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Mon, February 15, 2010 1:16:02 PM
Subject: RE: Exchange 2003 to 2007 Public Folder migration

No clarification required. I believe Simon and I both understood that.

We were describing a process that we find WORKS BETTER IN THE REAL WORLD the
MoveAllReplicas. That process is:

Add the new server to the replica list (PS script).

Use message tracking to see the success/failure of messages moving across (PS
script or EMC).

With get-publicfolderstatistics, determine when replication is complete (PS
script).

Remove the old server from the replica list (PS script).

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com