Hello all...

I've installed a new Exchange 2003 box and I'm in the process of moving
users over to the new one.  All is going well but for one user.  I've
moved his mailbox and he can get to his email box fine.  When I try to
configure him for rpc, I get a repeating login screen.  Accessing OWA
over the internet is fine too.  All other rpc users have been connecting
fine since I moved their mailboxes.  Google didn't come up with anything
specific to this problem.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

He has XP pro with Outlook 2007.

Thanks for any tips!

Bill Lambert

Windows System Administrator

Concuity

A healthcare division of Trintech, Inc.

Phone  847-941-9206

Fax  847-465-9147

NASDAQ: TTPA

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attached
files, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive information for the recipient) you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message.  Thank you.

<<image001.gif>>