From: Miller Bonnie L. [mailto:mille...@mukilteo.wednet.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 10:21 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: E-mails to junk folder

All of a sudden in the last day or two, many of our internally addressed
messages are going to the Outlook 2007 (non-cached mode) junk folders for
different mailboxes.  For example, automated messages from
a...@mukilteo.wednet.edu<mailto:a...@mukilteo.wednet.edu> end up in junk for
some users.  So far, all of the messages are ones that come from other servers
in the domain that are not the actual Exchange server, but are added as servers
that are authenticated or allowed to relay (by IP address) on one of two
receive connectors.  Back end is E2k7 SP1 RU9 all roles with latest security
patches from last week.

I don't know much about how the junk mechanisms work and am just starting to
dig, but if anyone has seen this or knows right where to go looking I'd
appreciate it.  I've checked our external IP for blacklisting and am not
finding it turn up anywhere that I can see.

Thanks,
Bonnie