The first time I did this I went to digicert and went through their walk
through and always refer to it whenever I need to do this to make sure I don’t
miss a step and get the cert assigned to all the right services needed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kleciak, Clint D A7IT [mailto:clint.klec...@cigna.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 2:28 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Importing a new certificate

Nope,,,import the new one, enable the new one, then delete the old one.

Clint Kleciak
Infrastructure Engineer Mgr
CIGNA IT

clint.klec...@cigna.com
1-860-226-1386
Confidential, unpublished property of CIGNA. Do not duplicate or distribute.
Use and distribution limited solely to authorized personnel. © Copyright 2010
CIGNA