Can you send a copy my way as well, please?

-Paul

From: Tim Evans [mailto:tev...@sparling.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:36 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Mobile Device Policy

copy sent off line

...Tim

From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:saber...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 1:30 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Mobile Device Policy

Anyone have any examples of their corporate policy regarding the use of
personal mobile devices and what will happen to it when they leave the
company.

We've had a plethora of personal mobile devices connecting to Exchange,
mostly iPhones, and most are owned by the individual, only a few are
company devices.  I tried to not allow it, but management overruled me.
My concern is when a person is terminated by either voluntary, or
otherwise, means, I want to wipe the device.  I know that I need a
policy in place stating that to cover the legalities of taking such
action.   So if anyone has such a policy written, and would be willing
to share the verbiage it would be appreciated.

Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke
Sent from Keller, TX, United States