From: John Bowles [mailto:john.bow...@wlkmmas.org]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 2:37 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: E2K10 Web Admin Tool

Since my issue among the same lines I'll keep it in the same thread.

Issue:  Can create accounts with account in ESM but cannot create accounts in
the Outlook Web Admin tool

Platform:  E2K10, Windows 2008 R2

I have a customer experiencing this issue where he can create accounts with his
Exchange Admin acct, but cannot perform this same function within Outlook Web
App.  I looked through the permission sets and everything seems to lineup
properly.  I know it's a permission issue, but I can't quite pin-point which
one it needs to perform this on the Outlook Web App.

Anyone ever have this issue? It's driving me nuts! LoL

Thank you.