From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 11:50 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Do such resources exist?

Are there any companies that specialize in supporting Exchange in the following
manner: Our in-house Exchange is down, we need an Exchange expert in here
within an hour to help us fix it.

I work for an SMB of about 400 employees and we have clustered Exchange 2007
and I have been tasked to look at outsourcing options to meet some business
requirements, and I was thinking if there was a company that specialized in
Exchange DR that might meet our needs instead of outsourcing.

If it matters I am in the Portland, Oregon area.
David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764