My company is considering going from in-house Exchange 2007 (we migrated from
2K3 last year) to a complete hosted solution. I have a document created by a
team here at work that goes over the various options to achieve RPO and RTO
goals.

This team, however does not contain any Exchange expertise and I would like to
ask if anyone here would volunteer to take a look at the 2 page document and
give their thoughts on the analysis - namely does it look accurate, etc.

Contact me off list and I'll send you a copy.

TIA,
David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764