From: "Dahl, Peter" <peter.d...@yum.com>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Fri, March 5, 2010 10:21:35 AM
Subject: RE: Verifying Public Folder replication

I believe the data would still replicate but we did not take chances.  In our
case the warnings in 2007 were related to characters in the Alias field that
were allowed in 2003 but not for the Alias field in 2007.  We updated the
aliases to remove the characters that were incompatible with Exchange 2007.