You're right, sorry everyone. Having a bad day. I guess I'm more of a
cat person!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Cooper [mailto:d...@180amsterdam.com]
Sent: March-19-10 11:08 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Friday funnies

thats a little harsh, this is one of the best lists I have seen for
exchange issues. and every now and then some quality humour.  Though I
must say, this particular friday funny is not of the highest quality
ever...apologies Steve, but it did raise a chuckle.

If you need help working out filters there is probably something in this
list, unless you have left already!