Don't apologize too hard, I think we have all had to crawl under our
desk at one time or another.  That's what the list is for..

From: Doug Rooney [mailto:d...@sonomatilemakers.com]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 10:11 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Friday funnies

Yeah, I was just telling someone that perhaps I should have read through
the thread, and then I would have seen Paul had apologized, so now I
guess it is my turn.

Oops, sorry Paul. and everyone, as I stupidly forgot to reply to one
instead of ALL. My bad.

Well, Happy Monday everyone. I think I will go crawl under my desk now.

Cheers

~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers
IT Manager