Hi all,

we are currently on 2003  and i have deployed a 2010 server,  i started moving
some mailboxes to it  for testing purposes  ,  while they can receive emails
without a problem, sending email to internal users  gets delayed for hours.  to
external users  they go out right away.

one thing I have not yet done is  put an ssl certificate on the 2010

the 2003 server is standard running on 2003 standard

the 2010  is standard  running on 2008r2 enterprise

any thoughts would be appreciated

TIA,

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1