And if we don't cut some of the big trees, little baby trees and bushes won't
have a chance to sprout and grow to become adolescent trees, and then mommy and
daddy big trees.

From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 1:27 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Silly sigs - was DPM 2007 (no SP1)

I laughed like a maniac while printing 10,000 copies of this email and
distributing it to staff across the world via FedEx.

Had to do something to encourage carbon spewing, to prevent global cooling, and
to release the confidential information contained in your missive..

Because, of course, information wants to be free.

Kurt

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 10:05, Paul Cookman